- Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic
- Online and local co-op for up to three players*
- Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like
- Unlimited Character and Game+ modes add to additional replay value
- Accessible for both casual and hardcore gamers
- Hidden collectibles extend the length of your adventure
- Fun and challenging Achievements to unlock
- Soundtrack composed by the acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
Amadeus the Wizard
Despite his ongoing research for finally learning the Fireball spell, the Wizard's talent is for conjuring peculiar boxes, and occasionally even planks. He can also levitate small inanimate objects.
Amadeus is married to a lady by the name of Margaret. They have three children, all of whom know the Fireball spell.
Pontius the Knight
The Knight is an eager champion of the kingdom, the protector of the common man with a great sense of justice. Armed with his sword, his shield and the powerful Storm Hammer, he's a formidable fighter.
Pontius's great weakness is food. This shows around his waist.
Zoya the Thief
The Thief makes her way up to rooftops and over walls with her trusty grappling hook. Zoya is not so concerned about family or duty, but she is content to be a hero of the Trine, for she loves adventure.
Zoya's love for treasure, however, often leads her astray.